AILET 2016 APPLICATION FORM: AILET is conducted by national law (NLU) Delhi in the Month of May every year. The application form of AILET 2016 will be available on 25th December 2016 (expected). Students can submit the online application form of AILET 2016 from the AILET 2016 official website. The AILET is one of the most prestigious exam. Every year more than thousands of candidates apply for the AILET exam and they want to make their career this field. It is expected that this year also a huge candidates will appear in the AILET examination. There will be lots of candidates applied for AILET exam and tried to give their best in the examination. Those candidates who are interested in AILET exam, they can apply online for this exam. The online application form will be available on the official website of AILET which is www.nludelhi.ac.in.
National law (NLU) Delhi conducts exam every year for a variety courses in the field of law such as B.A, LLB (HONS.) LLM and PHD courses. Once the application form will be available on the official website of AILET then students can also fill the online application form for AILET from this webpage also. Interested students must know about AILET eligibility criteria, how to apply, important dates, and exam pattern.
AILET online application form submission link will be activated soon.
Date of AILET 2016 online application form
The application form of AILET 2016 will be available on 25th December (expected).
Official website of AILET
The online application form will be available on the official website of AILET which is
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF AILET 2016
- For the course of BA, LLB aspirants should have passed 10+2 comparable exam with minimum 50% marks of recognized board of University.
- For the course of LLM candidates should have completed their LLB or equal degree from a government approved University along with 55% for general category students (50% for SC/ST).
- Fee of general category aspirants 3000-/ only.
- Fee of SC/ST category candidates 1000-/ only
About AILET Exam
|Exam Name||All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)|
|Commonly Known as||AILET|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||National Law University Delhi|
|Exam Stream||Law Entrance Exam Test|
AILET 2016 Application Fee
- General: 3000/-
- SC/ST: 1000/-
Person with Disabilities: 200/-
How to apply for AILET 2016 application form
- Aspirants will have to visit to the official website of AILET
- Aspirants must check their registration by filling the asked information.
- Then candidates must decide the paper link.
- After that fill the asked details in exact manner and upload photograph, signature and other documents
- Then submit it and take the hard copy
EXAM PATTERN OF AILET 2016 for BA, LLB
- Total marks 150 marks
- Time duration 1hr 30 minute marks
- Question and distribution
- English 35 marks
- General knowledge 35 marks
- Legal aptitude 35 marks
- Reasoning 35 marks
- Elementary mathematics 10 marks
Exam pattern for LLM
- Total marks – 150
- Time duration – 90 minutes
- Objective type of question – 100 question of 1 mark each
- Essay – one essay of 50 marks on a topic of law
- Total question – 100 (objective type) 1 (essay)
IMPORTANT DATES OF AILET 2016
|Availability of application form will start||Last week of December|
|Last date of submit application form||April 2016|
|Admit card can be download||April 2016|
|AILET 2016 examination||May 2016|
This web page is completely dedicated to AILET application form2016 you can bookmark this web page and visit again later to know the latest updates related to AILET application form 2016.